About Wise Cineman: principles, development history, site team
WISE CINEMAN is a professional site that helps viewers better understand the characters and events that take place on the screen.. From the very beginning, we have tried to provide readers with only high-quality and useful information. Our writers undergo multi-step verification and are experts in the film industry. The site is constantly evolving to meet the high expectations of our visitors.
- History of the creation of the site
- Editorial policy and site guidelines
- Site development and plans for the future
- Juristic documents
- Our Authors
- Work with us
History of the creation of the site
The Wise Cineman website (WiseCineman.ru) started working in July 2021. Initially, it was created for people who cannot imagine their life without movies,TV series and anime. From the very beginning, we aimed to fill the site with only expert content.
But success came when an article was written about Levi Ackerman from the Attack on Titan anime . The editor-in-chief of the site has accumulated a lot of information about this hero, and he decided to share it with other anime lovers.
From that moment on, it was decided to focus on describing the heroes of your favorite films. There is a lot of scattered and unconfirmed data on the Internet. In our articles, we tried to give readers only the necessary and useful information.
Our team started to grow. We did not just review the characters, but formed detailed dossiers on them, helping to better understand the audience’s character and motivation of the characters.
Then we started talking about everything that happens in the world of cinema. The site has become a real helper for those people who cannot imagine their life without cinema.
From the very beginning, it was decided to focus only on the quality of the site and content. We made a fundamental decision to abandon deceptive SEO technologies for website promotion. We are confident that people and search engines are able to value a quality website highly, even if it is young and not as reputable as its competitors.
Editorial policy and site guidelines
All articles must strictly comply with the Site’s Editorial Policy. In preparing them, we strive to adhere to the following principles:
1. Usefulness. The article should be of use to the readers. It should help both beginners and sophisticated viewers in understanding the movie. Images should not only illustrate the content, but contribute to a better understanding of what is written in the article.
2. Completeness. There are many sources of information. We strive to collect as much data about the movie as possible, and not be content with just a few sources.
3. Expertise. There are many opinions in the world of cinema that can contradict each other (who is the hero and who is the villain, how to understand what is happening on the screen). The film can be interpreted in many ways, and each of them has the right to life. We strive to understand the motives of the actions of the characters and describe their personality from different angles. We do not seek to confuse readers, but only give food for thought.
4. Registration. All articles should be well-formed and structured as much as possible. The design should help readers find the information they need faster.
Site development and plans for the future
With the growing popularity of the site, we began to notice that visitors from different parts of the world visit it. Many used automatic translation systems. Subsequently, we translated almost all the articles of the site into many languages of the world so that residents of different parts of the world could familiarize themselves with our site.
Our team conducts experiments on a regular basis. If the result is positive, then the changes are implemented throughout the site. For example, like our colleagues, we made comments on the site. But, due to the large amount of spam, insults, quarrels and intolerance to other people’s opinions, we decided to refuse the opportunity to comment on articles. And this freed up our time and energy, which we directed to the development of the project.
Site development plans:
- Make selections with films of various genres.
- For the announcement of new articles, we plan to create groups in popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Change the block with the authors of articles by adding a photo and description of the author to it.
- Improve the design of the main page of the site.
- Search and testing of new directions of site development.
These documents inform visitors that the site collects some information about them and their behavior. The information is necessary for the correct operation of site statistics and advertising systems.
This need is dictated by the legislation of many countries of the world, as well as respect for the users of the site. On each page, we inform that when browsing the site, the visitor is obliged to take into account these legal documents. If he refuses to accept them, he must immediately leave the site.
Yaroslav I. - founder and editor-in-chief of the site. The author of the very first articles on the site. He laid down the basic principles for the development of the project. Has a large list of watched films. He has watched over 1000 films. Currently, Yaroslav is in charge of the development of the project and selects topics for new articles on the site. Detailed information about the editor-in-chief and the list of his works can be found on his personal page.
Kristina B. - in the project from August 2021 to July 2022. A big fan of anime and studio Ghibli. According to rough estimates, Kristina watched about 40 anime series and about 50 full-length anime. Now she specializes in articles about her favorite heroes. He tries to give readers information not only from the anime, but also from the manga on which it was filmed. You can find out information about Kristina and see a list of her works on the author's personal page.
Work with us
Website for remote work needs a copywriter. The main task is to write articles about movie characters for our site. Our authors go through a multi-stage verification system, the main aspect of which is competence in the game topic. If the author begins to write a banal and useless text, then we quickly part with such a person.
- Stability. You can be sure that you will be provided with work and timely payment for a very long time.
- No rush , deadlines and deadlines. You work at a pace that is comfortable for you. The average rate of work of our authors is 40,000 characters per week.
- Adequate tasks. Article requirements are detailed in our editorial policy . It is enough to learn them once in order to write articles of the required quality.
- No improvements. We rarely send text back for revision. The necessary edits are made by our editor. However, if we do not like something, then we make a remark that must be taken into account in future works.
- Work from home. The pros and cons of remote work are described in this article .
- 100% payment + bonuses. You will receive 100% payment immediately to your wallet, without hidden fees, like on freelance exchanges. We pay additional bonuses to all site authors, which depend on the quality of their articles.
- Payment options. QIWI or YuMoney.
- Payment amount. Payment is determined based on the number of characters and pictures in the text, the nature of the work and corresponds to the average income of copywriters of the exchange.
Requirement for authors:
- Love movies. Each new film is a whole world, with its own laws and rules. You must be able to understand the character of the new heroes and tell your readers about them. Superficial, useless texts do not suit us.
- Competent letter. You must not make mistakes, typos and other inaccuracies in the text.
- Large vocabulary. Those who do not know how to express their thoughts in different words is not suitable for us. We do not like texts consisting of the same type of expressions.
- Laconicism. Ability to concisely, clearly and succinctly express their thoughts. A minimum of water and empty phrases in the text.
- Consistency. We don’t like working with people who disappear from time to time. If you can’t keep up with the agreed rhythm of work, then you shouldn’t start.
Test task. You need to complete a small test task and send it to our e-mail . You will receive similar tasks when you start working with us. You need, according to this video, to describe the character of Hanji Zoe for 400 characters. If you suit us, we will answer you within a week.
The picture shows the e-mail of our site, this is done to protect against spam. We consider any questions regarding cooperation and the operation of our website.
We would like to warn you that we do not enter into discussions about the personalities of the characters. To resolve controversial issues, we recommend using thematic forums and social networks.
Yaroslav I. - founder and editor-in-chief of the site, author of the very first articles. They laid down the basic principles for the development of the project. Has a large list of watched movies. They have seen over 1000 films. Currently, Yaroslav leads the development of the project and selects topics for new articles on the site. More information about Yaroslav is available at this link.